Start a personal fundraising page!
Raise funds for Children’s Harbor in support of a sporting event, a birthday, an anniversary, retirement or “just because.” Establishing your online fundraising page allows you to take your concern for abused and neglected children to the next level and share your desire to help with your friends and families. Start your own personal fundraising page now!
Host a fundraising event!
Dedicate the proceeds of an event to Children’s Harbor! Host a golf tournament, bake sale, spin a thon or other fun event. We rely on the community to get involved and support our children and families. Fundraising can either be a single day or ongoing fundraising efforts. Third Party Event Fundraising Application
Promotion and Logo Usage
- All third party events must be promoted and conducted in a manner to avoid statement or appearance of Children’s Harbor endorsing any product, firm, organization, or service.
- Children’s Harbor must review and approve all promotional materials prior to production or distribution including, but not limited to, press releases, invitations, brochures, letters and flyers.
- The official logo of Children’s Harbor cannot be reproduced without written permission. In addition, the Children’s Harbor logo must be used appropriately in conjunction with the event and must not be altered in any way.
- Children’s Harbor may promote the event, when appropriate, in the following:
- Children’s Harbor’s website, with a link the event’s / organization’s website
- Children’s Harbor’s social media pages.
- Any promotional materials must clearly state that your event is raising funds that will benefit Children’s Harbor.
- Children’s Harbor cannot solicit sponsors for your fundraising event and cannot provide you with any names or contact information of our donors, supporters, staff, board members or volunteers as it is our policy to keep records confidential.
- Please provide a list of all targeted sponsors (both for cash and product / service donations) for the event, before they are contacted, so that Children’s Harbor can provide you with information on their current support and minimize overlap with other Children’s Harbor sponsors.
- In-Kind or product / service donations should be acknowledged and provided with tax documentation.
For more information please contact the Development Department at (954) 252-3072 ext. 213
Click Here to Download our Current Wish List – for more information on how to host a Donation Drive please contact the Development Department at (954) 252-3072 ext. 206